Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD stops when using Split and / or Multi trim
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
I'm using PD9 build 3305.

I've just 2 weeks ago again - again reeinstalled PD9 because Wave Editor didn't work (as page #18853).

I brought PD9 a year ago - haven't used it much (only produced 6 videos of 5 minuts) because I get tiered of restarting again and again, not to mention I've uninstalled ad reinstalled at least 3 times.

Back to problems.
When I use mulittrim it works ok with setting start and end marks and clicking output.
But when return to edit page PD doesn't answer.

When I use split insted (save project after each split) I might be able to produce 2 splits before PD doesn't answer and I have to close and restart PD.

As it shows i only works with very small video clips (mts) therefore it can't be caused of

lack of resources.

Multi trim

Split

An other very strange thing - a few times when I've got the message box telling that a feature or PD is not answering and then open Windows job list I've seen it says PD is running?

But still PD doesn't answer.

regards, Anja
PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12