Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power director update
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Just got notification of New update available for pd10..1224c version..
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
Michael8511
Contributor Location: U.S.A. Indiana Joined: Jan 14, 2012 16:12 Messages: 374 Offline
[Post New]
Yep I have download it but have not installed it yet. Intel i7 5960X overclock to 4 Ghz 16 GB of ram.
GoPro 4
Canon VIXIA HF G10
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Canon EOS 70D
My Vimeo Channel http://vimeo.com/user3339631/videos
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Wish they would postr a link to the 'fixes' done in the update...at least I can't see one..oops found it..Duh..click on "i'..

Jim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 28. 2012 11:37

Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
[Post New]
It adds some functionality, but doesn't indicate that it solves any existing problems.

(Sigh)
Michael8511
Contributor Location: U.S.A. Indiana Joined: Jan 14, 2012 16:12 Messages: 374 Offline
[Post New]
the info on the update

Now fully supports the production of MP4 video clips with full sound for playback on iTunes/iPod/iPhone devices.
Now supports more standard 2D Blu-ray Disc profiles for Blu-ray Disc creation.
Adds the iPhone, iPad, iPod (Apple Device) PAL video profile for PAL system playback.
Now supports the production of 3D full width (L/R) video files using the NVIDIA hardware encoder.
Now supports the use of DirectorZone objects on all platform configurations.
Now able to save all Magic Music clips in projects successfully.
Enhances program performance when editing AVI and AVC video files.
Now supports the resizing of color boards where required.
Improves OpenCL effect acceleration on AMD supported APU and GPU.
Intel i7 5960X overclock to 4 Ghz 16 GB of ram.
GoPro 4
Canon VIXIA HF G10
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Canon EOS 70D
My Vimeo Channel http://vimeo.com/user3339631/videos
[Post New]
I am sure it solves LOTS in the background, too, that they didn't include in the notes. Maybe some releif for all those experiencing pauses/skips,etc. in preview and production. (Crossing fingers here)

Adds the iPhone, iPad, iPod (Apple Device)

Too bad they missed the fact/timing that the new iPad is 2048 x 1536 when making iPad profiles...oh well, make a custom one will work I guess!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 28. 2012 19:28