Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The dreaded frozen frame problem
rbowser [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Aug 08, 2011 16:48 Messages: 515 Offline
[Post New]
--I just burned a video to DVD file, and somewhere past the 3/4 mark, the video froze on one frame and stayed there until the end. The sound track kept playing.

I remember months ago this was an issue - It happened to me, and at least one other Forum member. But I can't remember what the solution is.

?

RB
rbowser [Avatar]
[Post New]
Maybe this problem isn't ringing a bell with the Forum regulars. It was something several of us had happen, where the rendered DVD file would remain frozen on one frame while the sound track continued.

Dang - It seems like some solution was posted, because I fixed that video months ago where this happened. It hasn't come up again until my most recent project.

--No recall on what that was all about?

RB
rbowser [Avatar]
[Post New]
hehe--I'll reply to my own post again. I burned the project two more times, and finally got one without the frame freezing problem. So, don't know what really causes the problem, but at least I've confirmed that it doesn't always happen.

RB