Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My project template is gone
EXR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2012 20:32 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Hi everyone, please help me locate my project template. I've never met with such sudden news that my project template is gone. I've been working on the production for months. Yesterday i was still doing it. Today when i go to my folder and trying to open my project, the whole .pds file is gone. Oh my god.

I tried to search by typing in my project template name but just cannot find. I'm very sure that i did not delete it away because i've been working on it for months. I thought i may have accidentally move the project to somewhere, so i tried to seach my whole computer and still cannot find. I even went to the rubbish bin and look for it but also cannot find.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi EXR -

I don't know where your project file has gone, but if you check in C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Roaming\CyberLink\PowerDirector\10.0\AutoSave you might find the latest saved version...

IF you have auto save turned on in Preferences.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
EXR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2012 20:32 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony, your respond is fast. Thank you so much, yes i got it back. Its very strange that this will happen. Lucky that i have auto save turned on in Preferences. Thanks Tony