Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blu-Ray playback stopped working
Philminder [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2012 00:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Windows 7 x64
Video Card: nVidia Quadro 600
Display: Asus VS247

Initially I was connected with DVI, and had problems with BR playback. Got the error code 0122, I believe it was. I then switched over to a Displayport to HDMI cable, and suddenly BR playback was working (Displayport from the video card, and HDMI into the monitor)! I thought that was my fix. I managed to play Toy Story 3 and Captain American very well for decent lengths of time, and switched out the discs several times as well. Everything was great. Then I decided to play Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2, and I started to get the 0122 error code again. Now Toy story and Captain America won't play either. What's the deal?

My nVidia control panel says both my graphics card and monitor are HDCP compliant. However, the Cyberlink BR advisor says the monitor and graphics card driver are not (emphasis on driver, because it does say the card itself is HDCP compliant).

Any advice? Do I need new hardware, or just accept that I can't play BRs on my PC anymore and go on living?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

please check this thread:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/16915.page

please also check if HDCP is enabled in the NVIDIA system info tool. (without HDCP BD playback will not start)

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
TheDudeiswatching [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2010 00:20 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Get a copy of AnyDVD HD.
ganesha86 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 16, 2012 00:54 Messages: 106 Offline
[Post New]
That's a failure to initialize HDCP. Have you tried installing the latest PowerDVD update? For that matter, it may have been a PowerDVD update that broke your playback.