Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD does not support the playback of this media format
raininx [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 28, 2012 13:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am having issues with Cyberlink playing audio files. Yesturday they worked just find in cyberlink. Today none of my audio files will work. Im sure ill be asked what type of files i am attempting to play the answer is a variety of files. I am playing the exact files i played the day before that did work. I thought perhaps divx codecs were interfering with it so i unistalled and rebooted. ive even uninstalled and reinstalled cyberlink. Ive got nothing. I tried to contact cyberlink but i did not get much help. Cant believe i threw a hundred dollars to a compant that id have to pay extra for phone support. I like this program and any help would be great. Believe me my conputer can handle the program and music running. Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem. Please get back to me thank you.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please contact the customer support/technical support team - your issues seems to be related to your specific platform.

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
calvin.quint [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 19, 2012 20:05 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have had this same issue. You need to check the NTFS permissions, and make sure you have access.

I changed it and it works fine now.
rickycht [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 03, 2012 07:33 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
I think at this point, we also need to make that we are logged in on an Administrator account. Folders might be protected if on a limited one.