Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
help! final output is choppy and freezes
last rites 333 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 27, 2012 23:58 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I installed the trial version to see if i like it before buying.
When i go to produce the video it wont allow me all options and when i get 1 that will produce the video either freezes or speeds up and is choppy. What am i doing wrong? help please!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 28. 2012 11:00

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Your Topic title "help!" is too general and should reflect the contents/issue or event problem in the post.

Edit your title please: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/jforum.page?module=posts&action=edit&post_id=117487&start=0

Please read the guide and provide more information for members: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/13638.page

Forum Moderator

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 28. 2012 06:02

Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
For anyone wishing assistance for a problem or just a editing question in general.................

Please do not use "HELP" as your question title..... It makes searching for solutions later totally useless.... Format your title to reflect what your question/ issue is....

All options are not available with the trial version. We don't know why they did that .. but they did...
Are you trying to burn a DVD or render to a file or both? What output format are you trying to get?

The freeze/choppy, is it on your final produced project????

You did not give us much to go on....

Thanks..........

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 28. 2012 09:31

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
last rites 333 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 27, 2012 23:58 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
sorry for not posting enough info in title.

When i watch the edited movie in edit window it works fine, but when i go to produce it. the final outcome is either very fast in parts (mpeg2) very small and freezes in wmv. it also wont convert when trying to upload to facebook.
Loveclose [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 20, 2012 08:49 Messages: 76 Offline
[Post New]
I still have freezing issues with my bd burn, but managed to overcome choppy video frames by selecting an output that closely matched the nitrate of the original video files.

My video was an hd file just under 24mbts. Selecting the profile that specifically makes reference to 24mbts made all the difference to the smoothness of the final video.

Still workin' on the freezes though.... The meek shall inherit the earth, if that's ok with everyone else....