Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
reinstallation of PowerDVD 11 Ultra after vista to seven upgrade
[Post New]
through years I bought PowerDVD 7-8-9-10-11 and upgrade to Ultra. I move from one to the next through update.

Power DVD 11 was installed on my PC with Vista 32, I upgrade it to Seven 64 then I tried to reinstall PowerDVD 11 Ultra with Seven 64 : when I launch version 11 installation , it demands to have version 10 installed, when I launch version 10 installation , it demands to have version 9 installed, when I launch version 9 installation , it demands to have version 08 installed, when I launch version 8 installation , it demands to have version 7 installed, it is unbelievable.

Is it possible to installed directly PowerDVD11 Ultra without going through the complete installation of the previous one ? as many other software deso it

Thanks for, any guideline

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 27. 2012 10:12

ganesha86 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 16, 2012 00:54 Messages: 106 Offline
[Post New]
Didn't burn a copy of the downloaded files to DVD?
[Post New]
To copy the file to DVD will change the installation behavior ?
TheDudeiswatching [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2010 00:20 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Once you load the original 7 you may be able to directly upgrade. If not try 7 to 9 and 9 to 11.