Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Almost but not quite perfect
Loveclose [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 20, 2012 08:49 Messages: 76 Offline
[Post New]
I've burnt my second attempt at my first BD project - so nearly perfect.

Different output settings corrected the playback quality and stopped the image flicker everytime the camera panned left and right.

Output looks perfect and sound is good, titles great and transistions great.....

Except....

I'm now getting frequent video freeze on playback. The audio continues, the picture flickers, then depending on the issue, the video picks up again. So frustrating, because it's so nearly there.

I had this happen before on the first disc - interestingly enough, the scene where I had video freeze in the first disc did not occur in the second disc - happened at different places.

I read on another thread in the forum that you can 'stabalize' the video in the editing procedure. The video freezes were erratic - mostly occured away from scene transitions, although one freeze does occur right on top of one.

Any assistance on rectifying this woudl be so greatly apprectiated - as you can tell, I feel I'm nearly there, so to speak!! The meek shall inherit the earth, if that's ok with everyone else....
Loveclose [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 20, 2012 08:49 Messages: 76 Offline
[Post New]
Update....

Went back to the edit stage and played one of the offending clips.

And yep, it stalled and rendered. Played on, stalled again and rendered.

Now, in order to correct whatever I've done, is it necessary to playback the entire edit in order for the correcting rendering to take place, or is there another way to check??

Apologies if I'm asking the obvious.....!!

As an update to the above, I've also played another segment that freezes on disc playback, but plays perfectly on the edit screen.....

Gettin' confused where to look next!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 25. 2012 13:55

The meek shall inherit the earth, if that's ok with everyone else....