Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Roll credits
[Post New]
Hi. I was looking for a simple credit roll near the end of a video project. Power Director 9 has a generic one with a birthday present to the left of the credit roll. I placed a picture over that present but it the present keeps showing up at the beginning (fades in.) How do I get rid of the present or is there another one I can download? Thanks! Rob
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Robboyle18,

Do neither of the two standard “Ending Credits” template suffice for what your wanting to do? (see image below)

You can also always do a Credits Scroll in Title Designer, by clicking on the Animation Properties button. Then click on the More button at Starting Effect. Then scroll down, and choose one of the Scroll animation options.

[Thumb - EndCreditScroll-2.png]
 Filename
EndCreditScroll-2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
94 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4845 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 23. 2012 10:52

Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
[Post New]
Hello Mr. Cranston. Thank you for your reply and I appreciate your your screen shot of your Title page. I had to reload my Power Director 9 on my computer and what is missing are many of the Title icons you have. Now that I think of it I used to have those including those dialogue boxes. How do I get those back?? I did download one "ending credit roll" so I did complete my project. But I would like to get all those other ones again. Thanks for your help on this. Rob
[Thumb - My Title screen.jpg]
 Filename
My Title screen.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
41 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
362 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 24. 2012 10:13

Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Mr robboyle,

When you first purchased, downloaded, and installed your PD8, it came in 2 parts.
There was a Program.exe, and a Content pack.

Did you perhaps forget to also install the Content Pack, after re-installing the Program?
That would account for missing items and templates, etc.

If you did install both, but still find that things are missing. Then the first thing I’d try, is another complete re-install, just in case something went wrong during your recent re-install.
Other than that, I can’t think of any other reason why your templates are missing. Maybe another member will chime in with other possible solutions.
Good Luck!

[Thumb - PD8 DL.png]
 Filename
PD8 DL.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
7 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5500 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 24. 2012 20:08

Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
[Post New]
Thank you! I re-installed the file and voila, all the titles appeared! Life is good. Thanks again! Rob :