Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Arrange photos in an album
RobertWA [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Sep 20, 2008 00:18 Messages: 223 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all

I have a set of photos which I want to arrange in a particular order then export and rename as Photo1, Photo2, etc. The export and rename part seems OK but how can I arrange the photos in the order I want? I created an album containing these photos but I cannot see how to shift them to rearrange them. In Photoshop Elements the photos in an album can be moved by dragging and dropping and I expected something similar here. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Robert
[Post New]
Hello Robert,

You're missing nothing at all.

True, in the other software you mentioned (& its sister photo management/editing software) re-arranging of photos in albums & the main library is possible simply by dragging and dropping.

This is not a feature of PhotoDirector 2011 (nor the Beta version), except within the slideshow module (which doesn't help you at all).

PIX PIX YouTube channel
RobertWA [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Sep 20, 2008 00:18 Messages: 223 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PIX

Thanks for the reply.

This seems to be a serious short-coming in PhotoDirector. Putting photos into an Album seems to be just the same as Tagging them.

Perhaps it will be fixed in the next version.

Cheers

Robert
ganesha86 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 16, 2012 00:54 Messages: 106 Offline
[Post New]
I'd like to see the ability to quickly add selected photos to an album, either via right-click menu or by a button under the thumbnail.