Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam5 Registraton
bobmitch [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 17, 2012 13:49 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Over the holidays, I purchased the PowerDVD11 Ultra/YouCam5 upgrade package offered. Also received LabelPrint 2.5 as a bonus. Registered all the products...but for some reason...YouCam5 won't register. I click on REGISTER...fill out all the info and submit..and the registration window disappears. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Yes - you're not alone bobmitch!

After completing the details, my registration screen vanished too. No confirmation. No registration... and YouCam is still expecting me to register.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
bobmitch [Avatar]
[Post New]
Guess it is something with YouCam5. I sent emails back and forth with Cyberlink about this. Their only solution is to log onto my machine and probe my system files and registry...I don't really want that...so I am still awaiting a reply. Not expecting much...been days since their last reply to me. Good, and not good, that I am not the only one with this problem...

Thanks
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

can you please provide your ticke CSID - I want to check the issue

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
bobmitch [Avatar]
[Post New]
Here is my ticket CSID

CS001097843

Thank You...

bobmitch [Avatar]
[Post New]
Bump...

Michael....was hoping you fourd out something by now...

Thanks
Rod1the1Scot [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2012 13:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have the exact same problem, just purchased YouCam5 and everything works beautifully except I can't register the software. I filled in my details, hit submit and the form vanishes, so effectively, I'm using unregistered software which I paid for.
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. I would like to know if possible, if this issue is still ongoing. I'm currently looking at this to try.