Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Motion Blur and animation
[Post New]
Hi there... I've been using Power Director 8 to animate a short movie. Check out youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9t162q28dk

My process is to draw the image on a chalk board, then draw / erase / photograph... repeatedly to get movement. Due to a number of factors I tend to draw many more frames than needed when the image is static (i.e. I move in the picture, but the picture I am drawing stays still). When I exit the picture, and the image starts to talk it would be great to come down to approx 15 frames per second. A friend said I should use 'Motion Blur' a feature found on most animation programs. Does Power Director 8 or PD10 have a motion blur feature? I do use bluring in the frame transition from one photo to the next, and then added anti-shake on top of that which seems to help... but really don't know what the technical difference is between these features and what would be offered on an animation program.

Looking forward to your learned guidance!

Tom