Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Include elapsed time into video?
sjordi
Member Location: Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA Joined: Dec 03, 2008 03:15 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
is there a way to include the time, a chronograph, into a movie in PowerDirector?

I'd like to display something that evolves with a chronograph in a corner showing the elapsed time in real-time.
Something like 00:02:45.7

Is this possible? Should be synched to the actual movie elapsed time.

Thanks for any help. __________________
Steve JORDI
Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,
is there a way to include the time, a chronograph, into a movie in PowerDirector?

I'd like to display something that evolves with a chronograph in a corner showing the elapsed time in real-time.
Something like 00:02:45.7

Is this possible? Should be synched to the actual movie elapsed time.

Thanks for any help.

The only methods are external program that displays the time code.

A manual title that you edit to show the time.

That subject was discussed earlier.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/20497.page

Scroll to Dafydd's post, he has a link to some software.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

sjordi
Member Location: Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA Joined: Dec 03, 2008 03:15 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Wonderful,
someone pointed me there too.
Did the trick! Excellent.

Thanks all