Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frame level editing
Rod00000 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: London Joined: Dec 10, 2011 05:22 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I tried the search but could not find an answer. Is there a short cut to zoom to frame level for editing? I notice that you can't use the left and right arrows to move from frame to frame, using the mouse is not as easy unless you are at frame level zoom. Any tips for cutting at frame level. I guess I am used to cutting film with a splicer
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
G'day Rod -

There's no shortcut (as such), but all you need to do is drag the slider in the bottom left corner to maximum zoom. That's frame level.

The scrubber (blue line) can be moved forward or back, frame by frame, using the >/. & </, keys respectively.

Cheers - Tony>
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Rod00000 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: London Joined: Dec 10, 2011 05:22 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Excellent thank you and I have just found the shortcut keys to mark In and Out in the user guide love this program!