Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cars 2
mattcharlton [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2011 07:59 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Now I haven't seen the same sort of graphics distortion I had with Star Wars but I have seen some strange behaviour with the new Cars 2 Blu Ray I watched today.

A couple of times the disc has frozen/screen has gone black and the disc has stopped playing. There's been a number of audio glitches where the audio will just cut out for a second too.

This is the 4th BD I've watched today and the only one that's caused problems. The other discs were Ratatouille, Beauty and the Beast and Cars.

Obviously all Disney releases, the only difference being that this disc is brand new released less than a week ago.

I presume there's something changed (again) in the BD protection. Must we encounter problems with new discs and Power DVD with this much regularity? It's becoming very tiresome.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

please let me know which Region you bought the disc [North America / Europe/ Asia] ?

Please also post your DXDIAG log file as attachement, I need it to escalate your inquiry

thanks
Michael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27. 2011 06:18

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
mattcharlton [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2011 07:59 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Disc is Cars 2 European edition - back of the disc shows Region ABC
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
21 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
344 time(s)
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi mattcharlton,

thanks for the info.

Not sure if this might be related to your issue, but please try to update your Audio and Video drivers, they are all outdated and dated from 2010

thanks and br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan