Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menu for DVD with 2 Movies
Joecrow [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 03, 2011 02:52 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to create a root menu for a DVD with 2 movies. I would like the menu to contain 2 play buttons (1 for each movie) plus a scenes button for the chapters of both movies. Is this possible with PD9 and if so how? Sorry if this is a dumb question but after playing around and modifying menus etc. for some while I still have not been able to get more than 1 play button (starts Movie 1) and a scene button which will take me to the scenes for both movies, Movie 2 which can be then started on its first chapter which is not optimal.
Joe
P.S. The option "Play selected tittle only is set. Joe
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Can not be done in Powerdirector.

Powerdirector has a very strict menu structure.

You can not change the Main Menu other than the background image.

You can do much in the Scenes/Chapter menu. You can have Chapters or Titles. You can also have Titles with chapters.

You add a Title in the create disk module on the content tab.
Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.