Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
iso imaged only half the dvd
jad2011 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 25, 2011 03:13 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
normally i use imgburn to convert a dvd to a iso image but since i bought power2go 8 i thought i'd use that instead now and uninstalled imgburn. anyway, i made a iso image by selecting copy disc/save image/save type as iso image file but when i played the dvd iso image back, halfway through the dvd it cut out and when to the dvd menu. i played it again twice just to check and it still cut out halfway and went back to the menu so it only copied half the movie. i reinstalled imgburn and copied the dvd into a iso and that copied the whole movie with no problem. i then proceeded to uninstall power2go 8 with a clean install by using my acronis true image and going back to before i installed power2go 8. the same thing happened and only copied half the movie.
(sigh)
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi jad2011,

I guess you created image of a non copy protected DVD?

Please help to describe your procedure with more detailed steps.

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan