Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Runtime Error
Chjoni [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2007 22:08 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I have received a refund for Deluxe as support has told me it will not run on my computer.

I installed the Trial version of PD10, as I want to try Ultra before I purchase it. When I try to open it I get a runtime error. Can anyone help?
 Filename
Chjoni 64 DxDiag.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
6 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
291 time(s)
[Thumb - Runtime Error.jpg]
 Filename
Runtime Error.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
93 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
137 time(s)
 Filename
Chjoni DxDiag.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
6 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
281 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 17. 2011 08:18

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I installed the Trial version of PD10. When I try to open it I get a runtime error. Can anyone help?

Hi Chjoni,
How does your recent post equate to the answer you gave here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/20003.page#105594
Quote: I am not at home so I cannot see what Quicktime I have. I just got this computer and had it all set up and a larger video card put in it. One would think it is all recent and updated but I will definitely check!

FredB, I purchased PD10 as a download and then paid for the back up disc that is offered when you purchase the program from Cyberlink..

As you have the full version previously installed, I wonder why you're installing and trying to run the trial.

Please contact CyberLink Customer Support: http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

Thanks

Dafydd
Chjoni [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2007 22:08 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I received a refund last night because I was told by Customer Support that the Deluxe Version would not work on my computer.

I apologize for having two kind of contradictory threads going.

I installed the trial version because I thought that was Ultra and I wanted to try it before I purchased it.

I am truly not trying to waste anybody's time here, you have all been very helpful. I know I have had many questions about this program and I thank everyone here for being so helpful.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 17. 2011 08:13