Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youtube Media Profile
Erwin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2009 02:18 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]

Hi Dafydd,

Thanks for your offer to help with this, but I cannot find the prx. I did a find on my computer during the encoding for maybe a temporarly one, but there does not seem to exist a .prx file with my settings. That's why I posted a screendump with the settings in a previous post:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 16. 2010 11:53

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Try this.

I see from the image no audio is selected, variable bit rate and key frame interval. I've upped the bitrate slightly. This is a single pass prx. The "square pixel" spec concerned me but I've replicated that.

Place the attach prx into PD.
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDirector\Language\Enu\Profiles

NOTE: This is a template for NTSC set ups and NOT PAL.

Give it a try and let me know.

Dafydd
[Moderator]
 Filename
WMV 9 for Erwin-NOAUDIO 169-NTSC.prx
[Disk]
 Description
Erwin - no audio prx file
 Filesize
4 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
279 time(s)
Erwin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2009 02:18 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Dafydd!

But the result is not really good. When I query the mediainfo of the file the avarage bitrate is downgraded to 263 kbps. I think this is about the same with one of my previouws posts. The cbr on 448 version is a lot better. At the moment I'am at a place with very limited internet speed, so I cannot publlish the result quickly

Here were my previous test results:

The original video (25 seconds): 28 MB

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 16. 2010 11:53

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Erwin,
I duplicated the settings shown in your image.
The variable bit rate etc is not one I would have selected nor are they the ones I would have chosen to get a suitable rendered video.
This is a forum for PowerDirector and while I'm interested in providing you with the means and knowledge to create a prx template, I am not interested in your use of this site to compare or otherwise with other software.

I have removed your references.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This is a forum owned and operated by CyberLink Corporation for their software users. It is NOT a place to compare, denigrate, advertise or to promote other company's products.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 16. 2010 11:57