Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I move my program files to SSD?
Myemerald
Member Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Dec 15, 2016 12:21 Messages: 76 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'd make a copy of the Templates folder(s) just in case.
I didn't see this part of your message before I deleted everything, I hope it will be oksealed
Since you've deleted all the CL apps ,I think you can safely remove the Cyberlink folder under both PF and PF(x86), then go ahead with whichever approach you want to use that I've outlined above to reinstall the apps and content packs.

Good luck!
I've deleted everything. I downloaded CyberLink Application Manager and installed it. I'm able to login but then all I see is the Application Manager screen with nothing on it. Do you have any suggestions on that one? I've uninstalled and redownloaded/installed a couple of times. Nothing. I used Revo Pro to remove everything associated with Application Manager. Thanks!! DirectorSuite 365 | Win 11 Home | AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics 3301 Mhz, 8 cores, 16 logical processors | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 | 2TB SSD
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Oh goodness. There's a post with the complete steps to get the App Manager working. That was for the problem with nothing showing up in the Media tab, and your issue might be different. Revo Pro would probably have taken care of those leftovers, though.

It seems like one time I had an update to the App Manager result in nothing being displayed at all after launching it, but I'm pretty sure that either uninstalling/reinstalling or logging out/logging back in again got it working.

Try this: WIth the App Manager uninstalled, check your CL subscription on the subscription status page. Hopefully you'll see that everything's valid there, then download and install the App Manager from the link in the middle of the page.

I know it sounds silly, but double check your login credentials on the website to make sure you didn't log in to the App Manager using a different account (I've done that by mistake!).

If even that doesn't work, I'd say it's time to get support directly from CL. Fingers crossed that you'll get this resolved and can get back to editing soon!

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°