Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink PowerDirector 18 - Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app - uploading vid
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am getting extremely frustrated with this now. It takes nearly 4 hours to upload an hour video if you do the alternative was. I'm currently uploading a 10min video and that is taking a hour.

There's no way around the long(-ish) upload times for HD/UHD video other than to get a faster internet connection speed. Whether you have PD produce and upload to YT automatically or produce it and manually upload it later, the upload time for the same quality produced video would be the same.

If the automated method was able to upload to YT while it was being produced (essentially streaming the clip), then that would save time as compared to separately producing & then uploading; but I haven't tried that in many years and don't know if that's what actually happens or not.

You haven't provided any details, so it's possible that the profile you're manually producing to is different than the profile you typically used with the automatic way, and if that results in a much larger produced file size then it would certainly take longer to upload.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry guys,

When the OP proclaims a solution and then proceeds to publicise a competitor product as that solution, it leaves no option but to delete the post and lock the topic.

That isn't really the way to go about things and none of the mods like to be pushed into a corner, but publicising competitor products is not something that is welcome.

PowerDirector Moderator
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote New gmail account created
I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 18 to upload to youtube fine with my other account. But with this new one I'm getting YouTube authorization issue

error
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
This app has not been verified yet by google in order to use Google Sign In

Anyone know the solution?

Hello,
The Google/YouTube sign in issue has been resolved. It should work now:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/81644.page

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04. 2020 03:40