Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
ryzen 3900x
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
This thread is morphing into a AMD Radeon 570 thread. In addition to the Collage Designer issues I also have an issue with the "Title Room", the "New Blue" title is a stroboscopic nightmare. The white text flashes and the black background in the preview panel is a myriad of flashing green dots. Sadly a static jpg can't capture the magic of the moment but I have tried.

I am of the opinion that my issue is the AMD Radeon 570 video card, the drivers or some other aspect of the system.
[Thumb - TitleIssue.jpg]
 Filename
TitleIssue.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
23 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
11 time(s)
[Thumb - titletwo.jpg]
 Filename
titletwo.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
178 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
curtain [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 04, 2019 21:07 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
The issues you have with the new blue titles are definitely the video card you have. I've tried it on the Intel GPU and you see nothing. New blue also works just fine with nvidia cards. The problem has been around forever and probably won't be fixed until Cyberlink bundles a non ancient version of that plugin.

As said above, the only way you will be able to get around this with your current setup is to set your timeline and export settings to ultra HD 4k.
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
If I hadn't just bought the new Ryzen 3600 based PC and the Radeon RX 570 video card I would be looking to throw it away. Customer support have been very helpful but incompatible is incompatible and that appears to be the case.
[Post New]

Try using latest GPU-Z to measure the actual GPU utilization, it is updated more often that Window's monitoring, and can account for newer GPU's.