Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector 6 cannot alter text size in title window
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Donald,
You appear not to have grasp the request by CyberLink support.

They have asked you for your ORDER NUMBER and NOT the activation key.

Please look up the copy of the online order (an email) - in your records and provide the information to them.

If you contact me, please supply the Order number, full name and email address and the activation key. I'll pass your concerns onto the Head of Customer Support and get the support issue sorted.

Tod files should be recognised by your system especially if they were in the past. You've likely mucked up a file association. Right click on a tod file and select "Open With" and find the correct program to open the files (media player).

I could also suggest you install codec's, FFDShow, and do a PD uninstall/reinstall.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 23. 2009 14:00

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Donald,
You should post your concerns on a new location under your own Topic. Posts are OFF TOPIC and the post is now locked.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 23. 2009 14:05