Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The "elephant" bug
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. Those steps and the pack project materials step in the next paragraph. All are simple and should be quick to do, and hopefully we'll have more insight into what's going on afterwards.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
PaulZ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 22, 2015 17:33 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes. Those steps and the pack project materials step in the next paragraph. All are simple and should be quick to do, and hopefully we'll have more insight into what's going on afterwards.

OK, I did what I think you asked. I created two versions of the project, using the audio file directly downloaded from google drive. In one, I kept the data (where I stretched the audio). In the other, I deleted everything.

I then changed the audio file by pasting in a longer version and changing the name.

Then I re-loaded the (now messed up) with-data project file and write it out from Pack Project Directory.

I recorded all of this, so you can see what I did (it only took a few minutes). Those videos are in the uploaded zip file as well:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GjiSJTRejURQm4EjSLKPB1yaP2LWf3mJ

Thanks,
Paul