Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 17 Video Stuttering - Does Cyberlink Care?
tolmister1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2018 22:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
LMAO i wish i saw this. I just posted how my ps4 runs smoother than my pc.... PowerDvd 17
1080ti
i7-5960x
Comer [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2015 09:27 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
This was my post on Avs as linked in the first post of this thread. I have recently tried a Nvidia GTX 1050 ti 4GB graphics card with an I5 CPU on a Windows 10 64 bit PC. Same results, stutters in PowerDVD 17 in both PC and Cinema Mode. As others here have reported, the only version that plays smoothly is version 15 in Cinema Mode. Kodi plays perfectly.

I thought using reclock would mean that I cant use audio passthrough so will loose Atmos audio.

This is clearly a fault with PowerDVD

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 16. 2018 10:30

wla2000 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 03, 2016 09:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have PowerDVD 16 and was experiencing the same issue - video stuttering and lag. I think I fixed it by checking "TrueTheater Motion" on the page that comes up when you click the "Video Enhancements" button in "Video, Audio, Subtitles" under "Player Settings". Video seems smooth as butter now.