Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transparent .MOV will not import
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Door (png) & your Turbulence_01.mov both use the .png codec, which would have worked correctly without installing the beta patch.

I think the problem might be that you have Shadow Files enabled in Preferences. Try turning that off & test again.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Diaconu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2017 13:55 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony! Yes, the problem was resolved by following the indications given by you. thanks for everything ! I use PowerDirector 16 Ultimate and have just two effects from Boris. How can I install the other two effects from Boris present in the DirectorySuite 6 version in my PD 16 Ultimate version? Can you buy the Boris Fx Plugin completely ?? Help !!!
[Post New]
Quote Hi Tony! Yes, the problem was resolved by following the indications given by you. thanks for everything ! I use PowerDirector 16 Ultimate and have just two effects from Boris. How can I install the other two effects from Boris present in the DirectorySuite 6 version in my PD 16 Ultimate version? Can you buy the Boris Fx Plugin completely ?? Help !!!

If you purchased Director Suite, all 4 packs would be installed with PowerDirector automatically.

If you like to purchase it separately, you can find it on CyberLink.com:

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/partner-plug-ins/partner-borisfx-4unit_en_US.html ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PowerDirector 365
bjay1956 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 20, 2017 07:12 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

another fix is install quickti,e, it worked for me

If you purchased Director Suite, all 4 packs would be installed with PowerDirector automatically.

If you like to purchase it separately, you can find it on CyberLink.com:

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/partner-plug-ins/partner-borisfx-4unit_en_US.html
john newall