Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Version 16 VERY DISSAPOINTING
Russell1967
Senior Member Location: Kissimmee, Fl USA Joined: Aug 10, 2013 23:35 Messages: 165 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Russell 1967

i create a video file with h264 and export it as a file for my usb-3 and it plays fine i tried the h265 but it would not play on my T.V. would this not work with blu-ray i dont bother with blu-ray i dont no much abot the blu-ray so i stand to be corrected

with someone whom does have knowledge of this

Tom G Scotland

Well, h.265 is not that old of a standard, so it's possible that your blu-ray player just didn't have that capability. But, I agree: I've also used the USB port on my blu-ray to play movies and it does a very nice job. Plus, you can re-use the heck out of it!

We have gone WAY off topic, so we should probably end it. Sorry, moderator.

Anyway, let's hope that PD 17 has all of the things we REALLY want!

Russell1967
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
"We have gone WAY off topic, so we should probably end it. Sorry, moderator."

Agreed, I think the topic has been aired sufficiently. I'll lock it off.

Members viewing it will no doubt make up their own minds on the merits of the respective positions outlined.

Thanks,

PowerDirector moderator