Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Who has used the NEW screen capture featue of PDR14, with an action game or other use?
Mark DG3
Newbie Location: New Zealand Joined: Dec 14, 2015 20:15 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Mark DG3,
I'd say, keep using Fraps for your triple screen video capture. I tried the screen recorder just now on a dual set up and it fails. The dafault settings are not allowing me to capture an expanded window.
Dafydd

Thanks for taking the time to reply...that's disappointing...maybe that would be something CL can put on the future 'To Do List'

regards

Mark DG3
Raetac
Newbie Location: Adelaide Australia Joined: Sep 02, 2008 16:02 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Speaking of Default settings, my Screen Recorder wont remember the Mic In I set in advanced settings www.youtube.com/raetacrages
[Post New]
I have used it without audio and have tried all combinations but I cannot get the screen shot to have the same quality video, it all looks blurry
Will be starting a new thread to tell exactly what I am doing
Terminal [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 30, 2015 22:38 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
I play games @ 60 FPS vsynced. Is there a way to change the capture from 30 to 60? Otherwise it is a useless application. I'd really like a 60 fps extention to this app.
[Post New]
Sorry, that function is not worth the trouble. It's great they wanna try but... No, just no. Compare it with standard game-recorders such as Mirillis Action or Bandicam. Nice try though. Still do all my editing in PD.
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
To all concerned!

I have recently experiemented with Screen Recorder, found it jumpy and erratic in its behaviour, tends to miss chunks of the video you're trying to record. Not very good at all, needs LOADS OF WORK to bring it up to even medocre quality, and LOADS MORE WORK to bring it up to passable quality. Cyberlink, GET CRACKING!

Neil.
Richmond Dan
Senior Contributor Location: Richmond, VA Joined: Aug 07, 2014 17:17 Messages: 673 Offline
[Post New]
I've used screen capture for showing my route along a map. I've also used it for documenting the problem I'm having with intermittent audio. I'm very happy with it...easy to use, intuitive, and great results. Here's a link to the "intermittent audit" clip on YouTube .

https://youtu.be/2MBvJoX_-GQ Regards,
Dan
Power Director 21-Ultimate
v 21.0.3111.0
XPS-8940, Win-10 64-bit,
Intel Core i9-10900 processor
(10 core, 20M Cache),
32GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVME SSD, 2TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD,
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
[Post New]
Hey guys, I just started using the screen recorder and I'm not getting any system audio. I get a great video and I can get voice over if that is seleected, do i need to select both to get system audio? If so how do I disable the mic to get only system sudio?

thanks, I am very new to this type of stuff. ASUS Z690 Apex ; intel 12900k ; 32gig Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4800 ; ASUS 4080 RTX ; Creative AE-7 ; Windows 11 Pro M.2 Samsung EVO 980 ; Duel LG 4k Monitors ; EVGA Supernova 1300 PSU
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Time to close this thread now.

Please start a new topic for your questions.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 22. 2016 05:30