Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 drivers for Windows 10 are available
d_mat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2015 19:45 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
@ d_mat

I repeat!!!!

PowerDVD 15 works ONLY with hardware acceleration on Windows 10. As conventional video picture as ever! This is simply unacceptable for a $100 player! Pure scam!!!!

Regardless the version and the brand of drivers installed on any system, it's the INITIAL Windows 10 display adapters to which PowerDVD is not compatible with the most important features which could justify it's price!

However it misguides everybody by being advertized as it is! And here's the big fraud!!!!

So because an AMD driver, which was just released for a new OS, is still having issues - this means that this is a scam and "fraud?" You don't seem to be very "technologically savvy."

PowerDVD has worked as advertised for many years. Issues arise when a new OS gets released. Apparently you're unaware of this. This will get fixed at some point.

You're being irrational.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 07. 2015 14:44

ernaniaroldo [Avatar]
Member Location: US Joined: Nov 08, 2009 14:40 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry but you're simply hilarious!!!

Now who's not tech savvy?

Windows 10 have been released and available for more than a year ago in beta mode! Have you any idea what beta is for basically? For those software developers asking the hell of the money for their software to adapt them to the new OS! New drivers also should be predicted. How do you explain the fact that EVERY FREE PLAYER ON THE WEB has been updated already and it's compatible with the new Windows 10 drivers? EVERY BUT POWER DVD 15 (charging $100 to buy)!

If this is not THE DEFINITION OF FRAUD then what is it???

PS: Now it's more than obvious that you work for Cyberlink! Therefore I would suggest you begin working on this issue and solve it (as every software has) instead of arguing with me. Speaking about myself I'll make sure I spread this scam all over the social media. Just for giving you a reason to start working a little bit!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07. 2015 15:18

No
d_mat [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Sorry but you're simply hilarious!!!

Windows 10 have been released and available for more than a year ago in beta mode! Have you any idea what beta is for basically? For those software developers asking the hell of the money for their software to adapt them to the new OS! New drivers also should be predicted. How do you explain the fact that EVERY FREE PLAYER ON THE WEB has been updated already and it's compatible with the new Windows 10 drivers? EVERY BUT POWER DVD 15 (charging $100 to buy)!

PS: Now it's more than obvious that you work for Cyberlink! Therefore I would suggest you begin working on this issue and solve it (as every software has) instead of arguing with me. Speaking about myself I'll make sure I spread this scam all over the social media. Just for giving you a reason to start working a little bit!

You're a very odd individual.

If I worked for Cyberlink I'd probably actually care about whether or not you keep the product. You can ask for a refund for all I care, as your choice of Blu Ray playing software is irrelevant to me.

Instead of throwing around words like fraud and scam (words you clearly don't know the meaning of) if you actually had a brain you'd be reporting this issue to AMD so they can provide better drivers. The more of us that report this issue to them, the quicker they'll come up with a fix.

TrueTheater enhancements in Windows 10 do work for others with non-AMD video cards. So you're wasting your time posting about this on the Cyberlink forum.
ernaniaroldo [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: Sorry but you're simply hilarious!!!

You're a very odd individual.

If I worked for Cyberlink I'd probably actually care about whether or not you keep the product. You can ask for a refund for all I care, as your choice of Blu Ray playing software is irrelevant to me.

Instead of throwing around words like fraud and scam (words you clearly don't know the meaning of) if you actually had a brain you'd be reporting this issue to AMD so they can provide better drivers. The more of us that report this issue to them, the quicker they'll come up with a fix.

TrueTheater enhancements in Windows 10 do work for others with non-AMD video cards. So you're wasting your time posting about this on the Cyberlink forum.

Hilarious is the mildest adjective I could give you as I wouldn't like to be rude!

I know very well where to go for asking a refund and it's not here! Besides you should accuse yourself not me of not having brains as your education seems extremely limited! Hence I'm doing you the favour of letting you know what both words "fraud" and "scam" mean. Please take a look and don't make more fool of yourself!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam_%28disambiguation%29

Additionally:

It's ridiculous accusing Microsoft for letting out Win 10 and AMD for updating it's drivers just because Cybelink is refusing to update it's (costly) software accordingly! Considering that all the other players on the web have done so, I wouldn't like to attach another "adjective" to the people of your way of thinking!

You refuse intentionally to read the comments of the other users in this and the other similar threads of this section (PowerDVD 15)

Nobody is moron enough to post to AMD or Microsoft for an issue that is ENTIRELY CYBERLINK'S RESPONSIBILITY and it's to Cyberlink they paid $100 for this crap named PowerDVD 15!!!

Be sure that my promise about spreading this scam all over the social media won't be forgotten in order nobody even approach any Cyberlink software!!!

You can also be sure that I won't be alone!!!! No
d_mat [Avatar]
[Post New]
You'll definitely be the only one posting about "scams" or "fraud" because you're the only one dumb enough to not comprehend what either word means.

You can continue posting about this on the Cyberlink forum, but I assure you that won't solve anything.

Back when the 15.7 drivers came out there were a ton of issues with those too, with one of them being Cyberlink related. PowerDVD would display 3D content in 2D. That was clearly a driver issue, and AMD addressed it in the 15.7.1 drivers (it was even listed in the notes.)

This is clearly another driver issue. Many other people with AMD cards are having the same issue, while others are not.

By all means though, continue making a fool of yourself.
ernaniaroldo [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: You'll definitely be the only one posting about "scams" or "fraud" because you're the only one dumb enough to not comprehend what either word means.

You can continue posting about this on the Cyberlink forum, but I assure you that won't solve anything.

Back when the 15.7 drivers came out there were a ton of issues with those too, with one of them being Cyberlink related. PowerDVD would display 3D content in 2D. That was clearly a driver issue, and AMD addressed it in the 15.7.1 drivers (it was even listed in the notes.)

This is clearly another driver issue. Many other people with AMD cards are having the same issue, while others are not.

By all means though, continue making a fool of yourself.

Wow!!!! You're a lot more moron than I thought but that won't help you or your crappy software!!!!

You've just said it yourself, partially though !!!!

EVERY DRIVER RELATED ISSUE OF THE PAST WAS FIXED IN ONE OF POWER DVD LATER PATCHES!!!

This can be proved by only taking a look in PowerDVD update pages!

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TRYING TO MAKE HAPPEN!!!! A NEW PATCH IN OTHER WORDS A NEW PDVD 15 UPDATE!!!

Because this new issue makes it same as every other free player on the web supporting only hardware acceleration!!!

Besides is there any limitation in PDVD 15 system requirements for those owning AMD cards? If this is not scam then what is it???

If you can't understand this I can assure you that everybody else can!

Hence as you very correctly set it, I won't make a fool of myself any more by talking to you and if you wish to continue this conversation you can go talk to a tree!!!

I finish by inviting to the social media all those who feel cheated by PowerDVD 15 latest issue! No