Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't Activate Power Media Player Bundle (App Store) iOS
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:

sorry for use obsolete...my english is very bad.. why i cant use my smartphone in this forum? where is written for example that power media player is de express version? i have contacted support about mu problem, in this forum i have expressed an opinion of disappointment. that is all. is not possible? sorry if i have been inappropriate.

The combination of the language issue and the typographical errors using the smartphone make your posts very difficult to understand. I still don;t understand the comment about "de express version". Please clarify.

Yes, you can express your dissatisfaction with the purchase but please do not hijack (steal) someone else's thread. Please create your own. As you know, we are users just like you so we do not have any ability to change, modify or suggest to Cyberlink what to do.

You said smart phone so I gather that is not an apple device therefore your post has diverted the thread from its original intent.

Have you considered using a translator to help with the English postings? Perhaps that will get you more directed information. We are willing and anxious to help if we can but you must go more than half way to provide the information.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 18. 2014 11:09

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
kwilks3 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 08, 2014 12:11 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Finally support acknowledged the issue and have reported it to the people who need to fix it. Hopefully there will be an update in the near future.
DougH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2011 13:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the same problem. Cyberlink support has been no help so far.