Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mono Sound in Both Channels on AVC file and Single Channel on Disc
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: It seemed to have worked. I need to play it on my DVD, but it sounds good on my PC. What is the difference in surround sound and CLVS?

Quote: PS I accidently clicked "Stop watching this topic" and the reset the URL to "watch" and hit enter. I'm not sure that worked. How to I reactivate watching a topic?

Same place: bottom left of any thread. It's a toggle between WATCH and STOP WATCHING.

[Thumb - 2.JPG]
 Filename
2.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
42 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
463 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 13. 2013 17:07

WSC3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 23, 2013 16:29 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Hey,

I'm trying to reproduce what I did before. I've extracted the audio from the video to move from one channel mono to two, but how do I open the WaveEditor and import?
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: How do I open the WaveEditor and import?

Select the audio clip on the timeline. Click the EDIT AUDIO button. Choose the Wave Editor.
WSC3 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ah, that's good. The wav file is now in stereo. How do I import it back into the movie clip, properly associated with the clip from which it was extracted?
WSC3 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ah, I figured that out too.
But, when I pull the stereo clips back in, although they're exactly the same length as the original mono, they are bigger than the gap left. how can that be?