Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Draw tool
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi borgus1 -

All the technique shown in the tutorial does is hide the rough edges of the animated line created in Paint Designer... but allows the animation to be displayed. It's just a way of overcoming the weakness in Paint Designer that Barry & others have pointed out.

How, precisely, did it morph from form A to B?

Very precisely, since it's the same animated line with a little disguise. Have you tried it out?

Example attached.

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
Overlay_Animation.wmv
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
318 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
548 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Gents for taking the time. I'm hip (so to speak).
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
When CL integrated Audio Director (I use it a lot- really like it,) and Color Director I thought that was a great move. Adds a lot more flexibility. I thought Photo Director would be a good addition for integration too. (Heck gimme full SmartSound SonicFire PRO integration via a plugin and I would be ecstatic !)

As it stands the Paint Designer is too beginner and extremely limited for me. It would take too much time and workaround to get it to do some of the anim and things I want to do.

I always use external prgms and then add them to the timeline of PD. Much quicker.

Paint Designer- good initial concept.
But very lacking otherwise.

Rob
PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be