Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDR11 not responding - then system hangs
Jean65
Newbie Location: Germany (but I am French) Joined: Apr 27, 2013 08:41 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks I will try it.

But maybe not immediately. I am working on an important diaporama for a party next week-end. The configuration with the standard VGA driver seems to work, so I will first finish the production.

Thanks to everybody for helping. If I finally solve the issue, I will let you know how. Jean
I7 2.8 GHz, Asus P7p55D, RAM 8 G, RADEON HD 7700 2048 Mo.
Jean65
Newbie Location: Germany (but I am French) Joined: Apr 27, 2013 08:41 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks HDedit. The information posted in your link allowed me to solve the issue:
Starting from my configuration with the standard VGA driver, I installed the latest drivers from AMD, but with the Catalyst Control Center un-ticked in the custom installation.
It posted a failure message (the accelerated video transcoder was not installed), but at the end PD 11 runs fine.

Thanks you all and I hope my experience will avoid other users to spend too much time on the same issue.

Jean Jean
I7 2.8 GHz, Asus P7p55D, RAM 8 G, RADEON HD 7700 2048 Mo.