Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Some Video Clips Are Frozen After Producing My Movie
[Post New]
Correct. Save 4 extra copies of your project, part1 through part4.
Then produce each quarter one at a time until you get four fully functional productions.
Then you can create a new project and splice the 4 video clips together.

This doesn't really work-around the problem, it just makes it so you are more likely to get a functional clip by chance.
The odds of making a error free clip is 4 times better if the clip is 1/4 the duration. Then the final production only has 3 transitions.

As for troubleshooting the actual problem, I would try changing any codecs you've installed, if any. Also, try changing whether or not you use hardware acceleration for VIEWING the video. (in tools / options) If you've installed a codec pack, try uninstalling it. If you haven't installed a codec pack, try installing one. k-lite for windows prior to windows 7, and shark007 if windows 7.

I did render my problematic production on another computer and my first try worked without any freezes. I only ran it one time, so it may be just chance that it worked. Thats the problem with random, it takes a lot of tests to validate anything.

I actually remembered wrong which computer was having the problem. My Laptop is the computer that kept having freezing final results, not my desktop.

My laptop is windows 7 32-bit
I see that I have k-lite codec pack installed, not shark007
CPU is a core-i5
GPU is a nvs-3100 M (nvidia)

James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
yuri as Bastio74 has said create-produce your 4 separate files then when all works start new project>go to Creat disk, then where is says "content" import each of the four files. the DVD/Bd whetever your are burning will (depending on the menu selection or whether you create your own) each clip added will be a chapter I believe.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!