Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frozen scenes in PD10 file
Xerox [Avatar]
Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Aug 09, 2009 01:36 Messages: 446 Offline
[Post New]
Unfortunately this thread is mainly about "Frozen scenes in PD10 file," which has yet to be solved. Gateway DX4380, AMD A8-5500 Quad Core 3.2GHz with ATI Radeon HD 7560D; 16GB RAM; 1 TB SATA 7200 RPM; Windows 8 Pro 64-bit; PDR11, PDVD12.
davidKos [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 28, 2010 12:51 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

Hi everybody,
To illustrate the comment, here is attached an image which represents the moment when the scene frozen, by leaving it that the continued sound, and the moment when everything becomes again correct. I took two examples.
I repeat this motionless problem of scene(stage) I meet it only for an ecriture on a blu-ray. the same movie about a DVD have no problem.
[Thumb - pd10 frozen screen.png]
 Filename
pd10 frozen screen.png
[Disk]
 Description
PD10 moments correspondant aux ecrans figés
 Filesize
725 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
257 time(s)
sohailmike [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 03, 2011 13:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I had the same problems, Win 7 64 bit 8 gigs.........................3 minute movie containing 10 scenes.........produced in every format and the file had frozen random scenes (always different scenes). I tried just Create Disk and it came out perfectly. So, until they supply a Patch, I will keep editing and create disk.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Vandroiy, post: [Post New]12/11/2011 08:20:28
Please alter your profile. Anonymous posts are deleted.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/13638.page
Forum Moderator
[Post New]
Sorry for that - hope the profile is OK now.

I am having the same issues here as well. About 10% of the scenes keep freezing randomly. Both preview and production (DVD) are affected. While scene A will work and scene B freezes I may get the opposite result when producing the same project onto DVD again without modifying anything.

PD 10 (Pacth 1012) Full Version
Athlon II X2 250 / 4GB RAM / Windows 7 Home Prem. 32bit
ATI Radeon HD 4200 / Catalyst 10.5 (quite old I just noticed maybe time for an upgrade), DX should be up-to-date

Does anyone know a workaround for this issue or whether Cyberlink is working on it?

Best regards

Vandroiy

sohailmike [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 03, 2011 13:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I sent the same message of the problem and described it in detail about 10 days ago. I also received a polite reply from Chetan saying "We understand you want a refund, please contact Billing".............I never asked for a refund..............my question was not addressed...............I wanted to know if this problem was being looked into. I also see from the above posts that the Senior Moderator has not answered the person he blocked as anonymous, then, the person logged in has not replied in 3 days. WTF is going on?
Ed71 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Dorset, United Kingdom Joined: May 17, 2008 14:32 Messages: 207 Offline
[Post New]
Have also seen this happen on a finished disc using Create Disc - one frozen scene randomly; able to produce a good disc next attempt though

Continuing to see it quite regularly in mini projects; most take at least the 2nd produce attempt to come out right - but still completely random Director Suite 365
AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250gb (OS)
Seagate 2TB SATA-III Hybrid 7200RPM Hard Drive (Data)
Toshiba 4TB SATA-III Hard drive (Archive)
24GB Memory
Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2gb
Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I would like to suggest to others who 'chimed' in on the original poster, with 'I have similar' problems etc.
Either post a DXdiag.txt file of you system specs or start new thread. It is very hard to answer a solution to 3 different systems that are not the same configuration within one thread when on the origanl posters dxDaig file submitted.
No one system is Identical and there is not a common denominator for crashes, stalls or any other problems.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!