Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This Won't Install Correctly?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
OK,
Please contact CyberLink technical support: http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/contact-support.jsp

You will be required to provide Proof of Purchase, the Order Number of the transaction. Your full name and email address.

Please ensure you articulate the problem clearly with all the information you have given here.

There is nothing more that can be done for you on the forum. Please contact Customer Support.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2011 10:12

Neeko64 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2011 15:56 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
I fixed it.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
In what way did you "fix it"?
Neeko64 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2011 15:56 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry for the delay.

I hadn't installed the program pack so to find my pack I went to my email and did this and everything went perfect.
RECEIVING YOUR PURCHASED PRODUCTS
Downloadable products may be accessed by looking up your order. In the order summary, click on the Download link next to the product name. For physical products, you will receive a seperate email notification when your products have shipped.
rbowser [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Aug 08, 2011 16:48 Messages: 515 Offline
[Post New]
Glad things got going for you, Neeko64. It would be great if you'd now click Edit on your first post, and add "SOLVED" in the subject line. That way other people will know the problem was resolved and that they'll find the answer in the thread.

rbowser
Electron [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 17, 2011 03:03 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have just had some problems too with a new purchase. I could not get the Content Pack to download completely. It got near the end and then it bombed out with a "partial download" message. This from the Digital River site. I fixed that problem by un-ticking the option in IE, (V9), which says "Never allow websites to request your physical location" in the 'Options - Privacy' tab. I have encountered this problem before with downloads, so I knew what to look for. And, yes, I couldn't get Power Director to load until the Content Pack was installed.
I still also have to find out what "Smart Sound" is for. In the end I said "no" to installing it.
Otherwise so far its all working.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Smart Sound is a music package - let it install, it has a batch of free music which stretch the length of your track if needs be.

Many editors use it.