Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not uploading video even though it says it has.
afinepoint4u [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2011 16:32 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
At least the PD9 works with my computer - albeit lethargicly.

However Powerdirector customer help seems nonexistent. Thank goodness for this forum.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 12. 2011 05:49

afinepoint4u [Avatar]
[Post New]
Wasn't sure whether to post this here or not but it may be connected with the upload issue.

AVI vs WMV vs MPEG4? Which to use to ease issues? The PD creates the AVI in 30 min but at twice the size of the MPEG4. The MPEG4 takes 3 hours to produce but is under the youtube max. Could the format be a contributing cause?
Kevin R.
Contributor Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas Joined: Aug 17, 2010 15:58 Messages: 320 Offline
[Post New]
Afinepoint4u,
That is a question I've asked myself often. I think you should start a separate thread for this question, as I'd love to see the replies it gets. My best guess is it depends on how the video will be used. But please start a thread for this.

Cheers!
KevinR. Saving the world, one goofy video and meme at a time.
afinepoint4u [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Afinepoint4u,
That is a question I've asked myself often. I think you should start a separate thread for this question, as I'd love to see the replies it gets. My best guess is it depends on how the video will be used. But please start a thread for this.

Cheers!
KevinR.

Thread started.

Also thanks all for the feedback. Trial runs out in two days. Will probably buy. Looking forward to working with a better processor. Got an eye on an I7 Samsung. Just waiting for the back to school sales to begin.