Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Converting videos to 480 x 320 pixels, H.264 video, and file type m4v for streaming
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote How do I find the place to change to 'all" on my pc, is it in control panel?

No, that's a composite screenshot of the Import media Files... window, and you would click on the drop-down arrow for the Files of type: list. You'll need to do that each time you want to import one or more m4v files so that PD will not exclude them.

The bottom section of the screenshot shows what your m4v clips looks like whenPD is ready to import it.
angela123
Senior Member Location: new york Joined: Nov 24, 2015 21:53 Messages: 233 Offline
[Post New]

No, that's a composite screenshot of the Import media Files... window, and you would click on the drop-down arrow for the Files of type: list. You'll need to do that each time you want to import one or more m4v files so that PD will not exclude them.

The bottom section of the screenshot shows what your m4v clips looks like whenPD is ready to import it.

OHHH! OK THANKS SO MUCH!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
đź‘Ť Happy editing!
optodata
[Post New]
Here's a quick video showing how to get PD to show all clips when importing. I used PD14 but the same technique applies to all versions:

angela123
Senior Member Location: new york Joined: Nov 24, 2015 21:53 Messages: 233 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Here's a quick video showing how to get PD to show all clips when importing. I used PD14 but the same technique applies to all versions:

Interesting, maybe because I use a PC, but All Media Files or Videos doesn't include m4v.
optodata
[Post New]
This is all on a PC, and you have to select the bottom All Files option, NOT the default "All Media Files" because m4v isn't included in that list.
angela123
[Post New]
Quote This is all on a PC, and you have to select the bottom All Files option, NOT the default "All Media Files" because m4v isn't included in that list.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works! Thank you soooo much!