Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
mpeg no audio
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]

mark, super is like Media Espresso. since you have pd v8, used that until pd v9 comes out with the patch.
my main file types are .MPG/.MPEG, .MPG2 and .MP4. so i've reloaded pd v8 to deal with the .MPG audio issue in pd v9 and don't use the Media Espresso that came with pd v8 ultra.

my pd v9 is working fine. i don't have any other issues, yet.
here's my setup: asrock m3a790gxh/128m mobo with realtek hd audio v 2.55, amd x435 2.9ghz cpu, corsair xms3 4gb 1333 mem, nvidia 9800gt 500mb video card, and a wd raptor 150gb hard drive. yup, i stll am using western raptor 150gb hard drive! had it for years.
also secondary codecs i've installed on this comp are, ffdshow 2010-11-15, directx jun10, quicktime v769, & divx v812.

trying to keep it as simple as possible( THE KISS ).
happy shooting & editing.
PepsiMan 'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
Markjonesranger
Newbie Location: springfield, missouri Joined: Dec 20, 2010 07:10 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]

I have tried various settings with the Super. It renders the video but the audio has a loud clacking noise over the video. I think your right. I will need to go back to v8 to do any editing with these mov files.

Thanks for your help.

Mark Jones

Quote: I found the Super Converter. It got funny to me. It was like they wanted you to download about 20 other programs and try them before you got to the free super program. GRIN!

My first test rendered the video part but the audio was clacking. I will try some other audio settings and look back at what you set your files to.

Mark Jones
ReadyRangers
http://readyrangers.tzo.com
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
One might write "at last" ummm.

Please apply patch 3305 and test. This issue is reported fixed.

Markjonesranger
Newbie Location: springfield, missouri Joined: Dec 20, 2010 07:10 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
Patch has cleared up that audio glitch in PD9 with my ATC9K camera. Good job. Thanks. It's nice to beable to just edit the footage from the camera without running it through super. I have been using PD9 and it's a great product.

Mark Jones
ReadyRangers
http://readyrangers.tzo.com