Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Some video clips don't show video in final movie
Cap'n Kevin
Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there,

I use Cyberlink MediaShow Espresso....You could try it as a free trial....it is very easy to batch convert all your files.

Regards,

Kevin
Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Maybe an idea for a workaround:
As you are getting thumbnails of the un-edited (original) clips I'd expect that you can view these clips in the preview window.
Try to produce a PD generated MPG of your unedited and original clips, and start your project from these MPG files.
You should be able to edit and view these.

Michael.

I've done that before, too. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it crashes as soon as I clicked on Produce. Never figured out why. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
116. This issue has been reported previously - see Kevin's link. I've drawn CyberLink's attention to the problem.

Dafydd