Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So--all but one of the "sticky posts" are gone--?
rbowser [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Aug 08, 2011 16:48 Messages: 515 Offline
[Post New]
Well, it's a rhetorical question. I can see they're gone. But now that the PD10 forum is set up, all those helpful posts are suddenly gone from this forum?--- Makes me feel like I'm back in some kind of prehistoric age with PD9, with a forum no longer needed, even though I've used PD9 for less than 2 months now!--and, I'll add, I have no plans of spending yet more money on a new program any time soon.

rbowser
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
They come and go as needed. At one time most of the first page was stickies. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

The sticky information was moved, as has happened previously, to the latest forum.

Sorry, if that has caused any inconvenience. The guide information links still apply.