Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Magic Movie Wizard
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Although I am only using the trial..........

Past versions of Movie Magic Wizard, when you put 35 pictures or more in the time line and create a movie it would drop about half the pictures and you created movie would be about half the length and half the pictures.

However, I just put 100 pictures in the time line, had it make a movie.... it used ALL the pictures, and the length of the Movie Wizard movie was the same length as the original timeline.

Even though I would never use this option so I never did nor actually plan to even, it is good to know they finally got it working so people can make a quick easy movie. I would rather do everything myself by hand even when it takes weeks...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 14. 2011 19:27

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Bubba,
Those "failures" you got in PD9, did they have variable sized images in them?
Were the images you used in your test now, are they the same frame size?

Just curious.

Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
They were various size as always. (what I was given) but my test in PD10 was the same various sizes...

So that would be:

Yes

and

Yes __________________________________________
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link