Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
**New Tutorial** PowerDirector Text Effects
[Post New]
Fellow PD users -

There's a new toot on our PDtoots YouTube channel.

It's just a quickie in response to a DirectorZone forum question about adding extra effects to text/titles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PDtoots#p/u/0/LOSTXFTr1lk

It'd be great to hear what other ideas people have in response to this question.

Cheers - Tony (for PDtoots)
Visit PDtoots & PDtoots QuickTips. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Linked Tutorial Catalog
- PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]
Great stuff, Tony-

I am working on a video and a post connected to it.
One passage in my post (some time in the future ) will be:

PD offers some quick solutions and presets, which are welcomed by many- or maybe most- of its users.
But PD also offers options more "hidden", to users who are willing and interested in
a more labouring approach when making a video.

You make it easier for people, Tony, with your great "how to"s.
Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
Great job Tony, as usual

I never even thought of using effects that way. You have given me some new plays for my video text.

Hal

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 29. 2011 12:23

OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube