Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Flashing with swing effect appears corrected with 3305
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
For anyone who read/followed my thread on the problem I was having with images flashing behind the PD swing effect. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/16358.page

The problem seems to be solved with this patch. I was under the impression that the problem could not be replicated by CL.

I have uploaded a 45 second clip showing the earlier results and the tests done using ver 3305.

Now I can go back to working with this effect without the worry about which images I can use and which I can not.

Happy camper here with 3305.

Hal

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 16. 2011 21:53

OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube