Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem Burning
[Post New]
Hopefully someone can help. I purchased and installed software. Made and saved my project. I burned a DVD the first time with no problem, but now everything I burn is a coaster. Please help. Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 07. 2011 08:28

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Hopefully someone can help. I purchased and installed software. Made and saved my project. I burned a DVD the first time with no problem, but now everything I burn is a coaster. Please help. Thanks

More Information would be helpful.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
Part A, Part B and Part D.

The wise thing to do is to uncheck burn disk, and check burn folder.
If you have problems, you are only writing to your hard drive and not burning coasters.

If you have a successful burn folder, you can burn that folder to a disk using disk authoring software.
Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Pax 123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Miami, Florida Joined: Feb 25, 2010 06:35 Messages: 282 Offline
[Post New]
To resolve your problem, respond to Carl's requests. In the meantime, you can copy your DVD with Power2Go or comparable. It is faster than PD9.

I know this is belaboring the obvious, but I just wanted to make sure that you did not get so distracted with the problem that you do not remember that what you have is not limited to one copy.

Pax Laptop PC, ASUS
Core i7 Q 720
Win 7, 64-bit
RAM 8GB DDR2
Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M 1GB DDR5