Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Custom Menus
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
I created some custom menus in PD6 but accidentally deleted one. Does anyone know what folder this information was stored in as I have backups that I can recover from? The edit undo won't undo the deleted template. The custom menu was "My Template 41" from create disk - custom menus.
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi JL,

I removed this post as information was only partially correct

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 29. 2007 15:00

Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Look in C:My Documents\CyberLink\Custom Menus\2.0\LayerTemplate

Each directory in named Layer Template with a numerical definitive after the name for each custom menu you created.

The file std_LayerTemplate.xml is the naming directory index for the customised file - displays the info thumbnails etc in PD6

Creating a new structured DVD menu template is easy using the tools provided within while creating a shareable customised template can be difficult as the xml is the one that directs files.

I think I've seen a workaround...not sure I have the inclination to go for it to create shareable dvd styles and menus.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 29. 2007 13:49