Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Magic Motion Question
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I rarely use Magic Motion, so this may be normal, but while looking at a problem for another user I applied Magic Motion and clicked the 'Apply to All' button. When I did that it also applied a fade between all images. Since that is not what I wanted I had to go back and remove the all. If I added a video clip it did not add a fade to it. I also noticed that if I clicked on 'Reset' it removed the motion effect, but not the fades.

I really don't use that feature, so it is not a problem for me. Just pointing it out if it is not the desired behavior. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jaime -

You can set that in Preferences...

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Oh, Ok. Thanks. I looked at the Magic Motion Designer, but never thought to look at the preferences. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM