Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Questions about NERO vs PD 9
bobbygr100@hotmail.com [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2011 10:12 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
I am getting error after error in PD9. Completing a video is like going down to Hell.

I would like some opinions if nero has a better product. Or what is the BEST and most STABLE product out there.

If it is Nero, what product should I buy?

I'm posting errors in here nobody can answer (error codes generated by PD 9) just doing the simple burn phase.

I cannot finish this movie with PD9. I need something more polished and less error driven.

Please give me some ideas what to use. I'll wipe this buggy program off my hard drive, take the loss and move on to something that works...

thanks,

Bob
[Post New]
Using PD9, save in a folder on the hard drive first
After , record on disc from the folder, using Nero BurningRom.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 10. 2011 14:45

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
First, asking about a competing product will get you nowhere.
Second, I looked at your profile, and posts, and I did not see a DXdiag for your machine.
The DXdiag is a function of your pc that will compile a list of hardware and codecs, etc, on your machine.
Please provide the DXdiag by following the very simple instructions of PART B.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

After you ATTACH your diagnosis, members can look for weak spots in your PC.

We'll get you going! HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
[Post New]
bobbygr100@hotmail.com;

I sense your frustration, but you realize that it is only 3 hours since you created your first post/question, eh?
EDIT: My apology..I see one from yesterday.
Do what BarryTheCrab says and see if we can figure out what is going on.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 10. 2011 14:57

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
While Nero may create DVD's. I am not aware of full editing functions. I use a combination of tools for what they are designed to do best. I personally think with the last patch PD does what I need, so that would be my answer. I burn to a folder, then use Nero to make as many copies as I need. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM