Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HELP ASAP Error Code
ProducerMelissa [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 17, 2010 18:27 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]
I was burning a DVD in PD9. the DVD IS Needed in 8 hours i got an Error Code eEB020B88. What is this code and how do i fix it. the Burn was 1% complete, and can i still use the same DVD to burn again.
Sony nv7802u
intel core i7
620 gb hhd
Nvidia Video card
Win 7 64 bit
DVD Burner

Melissa
ProducerMelissa [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 17, 2010 18:27 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]
I figerd it out. the DVD that i was burning to is a 4 speed i had the program set to bun at a 8 speed.
Sony nv7802u
intel core i7
620 gb hhd
Nvidia Video card
Win 7 64 bit
DVD Burner

Melissa
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Cool... thanks for including your solution to your issue. It will help others. __________________________________________
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link